Friday, May 4, 2018

Masculine or Father's Day!

Happy Friday peeps~
Brown Sugar Design Team are back for the start of May with another new challenge for the month of May.  For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Masculine / Father's Day"!  Our sponsor !

The design team had a few choices that was given by the sponsor to use including some sentiments.  It was a little bit challenging trying to design my image with the choices we had but here's goes what I thought was appropriate.


We hope you can join in and if you need a bit more inspiration hop back to the blog and check what the rest of the DT members have for you.
Until then will see you back next month~

2 comments:

  1. This is elegant and beautiful, Shirl!! You did such a fabulous job!! I love the pretty flower!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...