Friday, June 3, 2016

Just For Men!

Hello everyone~
Team Jess is back from Creative Corner Challenge!   For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Just for Men".  Being that we have no sponsor for this challenge of course the DT members could create what ever they wanted.   For this challenge I decided to go with the stamp from YNS - Boat Load of Fun.   I kept it CAS of course, LOL~
If you need more inspiration for the challenge be sure to stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the DT members have for you. 



Will see you all back here real soon~

Entering my card in the following challenge:
DL Art - Boys or Men

8 comments:

  1. So cute and especially love the waves in the waer
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. After days of trying I finally have some internet acces here on the camping but of a very poor quality and very unstable so just a quick visit here Shirl.
    Your card is so adorable I love it and cute too.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So SO cute! I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Shirl!! The image is so sweet!! It makes me smile!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So absolutely adorable Shirl I have a challenge going right now this would fit perfect in For men and boys #181. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, he is a cutie patootie my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...