Friday, December 4, 2015

Sparkle n Shine!

We're back here again from Team Jess!  For this fortnight over at Creative Corner Challenge we are doing another brand new challenge with the theme " Sparkle & Shine". Since their is no sponsor for this challenge the DT could create what ever they wanted. For this challenge I decided to make a card with a digital image from Digi Stamp Boutique.For my sparkle I used some rhinestones and for the shine I used some glossy accents.Need more inspiration check out what the rest of the DT ladies have for you on the blog.

Until then ~ will see you soon on our next challenge!


8 comments:

  1. Cool card! I love the diagonal patterned paper panel on the layout and those cute penguins! Another card to bring on the smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ADORABLE cards Shirl!!! Those images are adorable and I LOVE the added sparkle!!!!
    Have a GREAT Friday and weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo sweet!! The penguins are adorable!! What fun cards, Shirl!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glittery background and cute images Shirl.
    Love it. Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The penguins are adorable!! Super cute cards!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...