Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Add a sentiment~

Happy Thursday peeps~
We are off with another new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenge~ For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Add a Sentiment".   Easy peasy huh!


Blog Badge


Here is my card, I chose to use a Bugaboo digital image and computer generated the sentiment. 

We love for you all to join in, for more inspiration be sure to hop back to the blog and check out what the rest of the DT members have for you.
Until  then, thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I adore this card. Love the "Woofs" and the die cut border! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothinng like a few Woofs to make a really cute card...........Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image Shirl and such a fun card.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, could not be cuter, Shirl!! I love the adorable little doggies!! So sweet!! The red border is fabulous!! This is awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute! Love those dogs! Those Bugaboo critters always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Shirl, how precious is this card!! :) I love the little pups peeking through each square!! So sweet and what a fun idea for the sentiment too!! Sending you hugs and best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness..This is so Stinkin Cute!!! LOL
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMg how adorable is this!!!! Love those pups!!!
    Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my those dogs are so cute. fun card

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...