Monday, September 21, 2015

Shake it Up!

DON'T FORGET MY BLOG CANDY HERE!
PLEASE NO SHAME SIGN UP - IF I DON'T GET A LONG LIST I MIGHT HAVE TO EXTEND IT....

Hi ya peeps~
Hope you all had an awesome weekend....It was so peaceful to lounge in my craft cave yesterday and prep out my checklist of everything that I need to get done..... Weather was perfect to be indoors so I didn't quite mind it at all, we had a little disturbance  of rain that came sweeping over the islands.   On my end it's very humid and dry and yet if you drive up mauka (mountain) it can be pouring. LOL~

So with all that said I decided to make some Christmas shaker cards, yes some of you have been waiting for me to bust it out.... Hehe, I've made shaker cards but never had it posted you might say.   Why, if it's a card that I need to make at the spur of the moment I simply forget.  They are easy and fun to make.   I do have a container that I have a bit to put together, it's that I still have some images that I need to cut up from my cartridges to finish it off.   So be patient  they will be on my post  one of these days, LOL!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope these shakers gets you inspired too!



10 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I love the ornament shaker. You got a lot done yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous, Shirl!! I love the shaker designs!! Beautiful cards my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant set of shaker cards Shirl perfect for Christmas
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shakers are fabulous, love the image and design plus the colours and papers are lovely.

    I am helping out in a blog hop if you want to join in and win...details on my blog...

    http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/join-in-have-fun.html

    Thanks ♥
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. icky humid.. not fun.. it is dry here and allergies are flaring. Your shaker cards are so awesome.. you know me I love shaker cards.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Shirl, these shakers are awesome!! Fun sparkles, cute papers and I love the font! Great job!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shakers are a festive delight, Shirl! You've combined two of my favorite things. :o) The design is gorgeous and I love the precious little bows! Beautifully done. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shaker cards are Beautiful!!! One of my favorite cards.
    Its a little cool here but my allergies are acting up now so I am in doors for the last 2 days..
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving - wow you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...