Thursday, January 22, 2015

Happy Birthday to my BIL!

I just popped in to share a card that I made for my BIL who is turning the big 50!
The family is making him a surprise party this coming Saturday so it should be a fun time and also a happy time for him.   He was such a very big guy and lost a total of 140 lbs since his bariactric surgery he did this past summer.   Now, he is spunky and full of energy and his life has turned out super awesome for him.    
So here is a CAS card that I made for him.  Although he is a truck driver I decided to add a old woody type of car on his card.   LOL!  



Thanks for peeking in - be back soon~

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome Shirl!! I love the woody car - I have that die and haven't used it yet...you've inspired me!! Fabulous card for your BIL!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Shirl... and just perfect for your BIL! How wonderful that he is happier and healthier now.. I'm sure the surprise party will make him feel even more amazing. :o) I love the background and the gorgeous sentiment die! Wonderfully done, as always. Have a blessed night, Shirl! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for your BIL Shirl, super design and everything on there is great for a guy.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guy card! Love that car die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love that embossed background.
    Hugs, Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...