Monday, September 22, 2014

Sending my Love!

Sharing a quick post of a card I just made this evening~ We've been busy doing some home improvements again and that has been taking some of my crafting  time away.   Hubby is on vacay this week and we figure this would be the perfect time to catch up with some needy things we had on a wishlist that we've been procrastinating for sometime, LOL!
We just completed repainting our dining and living room area, it was quite a task but it's fresh and looks awesome.   Now,  it's going to be my craft room  - boy this is going to be one nightmare.  I'm going with  gray and maroon stripes - I think it will make my room pop! What do you think? hehe!  
Well here's my card ~ 

I'm behind in commenting since this past Friday - please pardon me if I've missed stopping by I will try to catch up when I'm back in a few days.   
Enjoy your crafty moments !

10 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl love this card that is one cute, adorable image I also love the colours and papers it looks full of sweetness and delight
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab image and layout,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with beautiful colour tones...love this image too.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love that image! We have been busy painting too. Sure is hard work, but the outcome is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Shirl!! What an adorable image!! Awesome card!! Good luck with your home reno projects!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Shirl! I love the precious elephant and the beautiful color palette. Such a pretty and happy creation! Good luck with your home projects, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with all your home projects..this card is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous shirl.i love the sweet bugaboo image and your lilac and grey combo is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...