Monday, September 8, 2014

Hillbilly Holler Dog!

Here's another card for my stash box - this is one of my latest stamp set that I got from PK last week.   Love when they get their awesome sales at times, LOL!  



I will try to get more posted up soon, for me at this time of the year September through December I have tons of projects goings on preparing for more birthday cards, Halloween treat bags, Christmas cards and projects... And mind you trying to finish up my 2015 Calendars as gift giving..... So until then I will see you back here again soon~
Happy crafty moments!

9 comments:

  1. Cute card, I am sure it will put a smile on the recipients face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute Shirl and your image is gorgeous , ...xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card, Shirl! This is sure to make someone feel better who isn't doing so well. The image is adorable and I love those sweet buttons! :o) Wonderfully done, my friend! I hope you're having a happy start to the week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this cute doggie card. Your coloring is marvelous. I like the pillow shaped cardstock...really makes the card different and interesting. Thanks for sharing all your crafty work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab image, Shirl, it did make me smile! It is sure to cheer anyone up who’s feeling under the weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! What a super cute image! Great card Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card and I love that image - poor dog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, Shirl!! That little doggie is so sweet!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...