Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Autumn Colors!

Summer is sure coming to and end soon - and Fall will be approaching.  All though here in Hawaii we don't see the leaves change colors we can only visualize how pretty it must be.
Were here at Milk Coffee Stamps we are starting off with another brand new challenge with the theme " Autumn Colors".  For more inspiration be sure to stop by the blog and check out what the DT have for your inspiration.   For this challenge I'm using the digital image (Girl cleaning Autumn leaves),  She's colored up with Stampin' Up markers, my backing paper is from the Fall Collection and the leaf die is from My Creative Time.
I left the sentiment out in case I didn't want to use it as a Fall card, LOL!  



We hope you can join in and play along with this challenge..
Thanks for stopping by~
See ya back here again soon~

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card Shirl, such a cute image!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I love this card! The image is sweet and colored to perfection. Brilliant use of the leaves so they kind of come out of the scene. Even your choice of a rustic frame is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful autumnal make, Shirl! Love those leaves! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a real cutie! Love the paper and fun leaf embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRILLIANT card Shirl, awesome image too, along with super fab colouring.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Autumnal card Shirl such a cute image, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful!! I love how you colored the image!! The leaves are fabulous!! Perfect fall card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. how totally CUTE.. and I love those leaves you added..

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning shirl.i love the image and your autumn leaves and colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image, very autumnal. The leaves here are turning and dropping, which means winter will be on it's way. Our Autumn tends to be very short, and there is already a chill in the air. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable, Shirl! What a sweet little stamp and I love your Autumn-inspired card design. The leaves are gorgeous! Beautifully done, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...