Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to School Challenge~

It's Team B's turn to start off the next challenge#2 with the theme"Back to School" over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.  Theirs so many challenges out there with this theme going on so please hop by and join in the fun  with the rest of our Design teams from Team A and now Team B.  We love seeing your creations and sharing your projects with us.  Our challenge consists of any school project this should be easy peasy, huh!   
Prize winner will receive: The New Summer 2014 Skittle Release!!

Don't you love this shades of colors - and if you want more Carrie the owner sells them here and she does these all handmade in her little craft cave.   
Here is my card for this challenge~

Supplies used:
My favorite clip board die - can't get enough of how cool this die is.
Digital image - 2 cute ink( Penguin Doodle) when it first came out I knew I had to buy it right away.  This is such a darling image.
Fiskars punch - notebook
Digital image - Digital Delights (pencil)
papers - DCWV (The Grade School)
markers - Stampin' Up
skittles - DoubleClick Skittles - you can buy them here!

Thanks for peeking in  ~ and we hope you can join in the fun!!!!!
See you back here again for our next challenge~

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love the pp and the diecuts too!! Awesome Shirl!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how totally cute.. love that little clipboard..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling Shirl! The image is so sweet and love the clip board die to:) Looks amazing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Shirl!! That little guy is so cute!! Love the clipboard!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the thought of Carri sitting in a little craft cave! So funny! Your card is adorable, love the color combination and the clip board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how sweet! love the school theme details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so fun! Love all the layers and the super clipboard! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet back to school card, Shirl! I too love that clipboard die... the clip looks amazing! The sweet penguin warms my heart and I love the paper you chose. Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply adorable!!! Love the penguin!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Shirl! I love your little penguin! He is too cute. The pencil is bigger then him. I'm loving that clipboard die too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card and Awesome coloring my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, I love that penguin, adorable!!!!

    Hugs, Beth
    http://stampinwithbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...