Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Four legged friends~

Yesterday I had some fun time with the neighbors kiddies over at my house.  While I kept myself busy in the craft room while they were playing games on their IPad's  I decided to make them some clip boards using Cricut-Four Legged Friends.   Awww they were so happy to get them, they couldn't wait to run back home and show their mommy's.  They both wanted some doggy images so this is what I created for them.



The images were cut at 3 1/2", I went with the colors that was already illustrated on the cartridge.  Cute!  Don't you think... Added gems, lots of pop up foam dots, sticko dimensionals.   The papers were from my stash container, boy do they come in handy.  Every bit counts, LOL!    I used swiss dots embossing folder for the doggie's so called rug on the right and my die-hard clip board die ( I can't get enough using this die, it's darn cute).   The grass punch is Fiskars and the butterfly from IO and Spellbinders rectangular scallops.  And before I forget the clip board is cut from Kraft paper.
Well that's it for now, I'm sure I will be seeing them sometime today for another visit, LOL!
See ya back here soon~

11 comments:

  1. how cute! that die is great for so many projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable!!
    Such fun clipboards!!!!
    AWESOME job Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so wonderful and now wonder the kiddies were pleased with them. So cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, they are both so absolutely adorable, Shirl!! I love the doggies!! Soooo cute!! You did such a fabulous job!! Love, love them!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute Shirl!! I love that cartridge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....super cute! Love those doggies...no wonder the kiddies were so happy! LOVE that clipboard die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Shirl, lucky kids! These are fab! No wonder they were so excited to receive them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOTH are ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day my bloggie freind,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Love these clipboards. they are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun creation! Love the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey these are dog-gone cute! hehehe.. Fun projects!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...