Wednesday, December 11, 2013

You are my Sunshine!

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away...


As I was creating this card the song came to mind and has been stuck in my head all morning as I'm prancing around cleaning up the bathrooms, LOL!
It's a CAS card but I just love those Peachy Keen faces, you can never get tired of them being on anything... I had them colored with copics and Spectrum noir markers, the sentiment comes with the sunshine.  And just love those rolling hills dies, another new Black Friday on-line special that I got at a bargain.



Be back soon~

15 comments:

  1. aww what a cute little scene... so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable!!! LOVE that cute sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card. That song will be stuck in my head too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is supa cute Shirl... Love it.... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is stinkin' cute! Happy happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that song is going through my head!! What a happy card!! Love that sweet sun face!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirl, my husband sings this to me all the time! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that happy song is stuck in my head, too! :o) Shirl, this card is precious! I love the added sweetness of the PK faces and I'm crazy about those rolling hills. I love them for snow, too! And fields of flowers. Beautiful creation as always, my dear friend! And about Sweet Saturday... how I miss it! I've hardly had time to make cards and post them, so when I've been baking, I've not had time to photograph and blog them! :( Such a shame, as I loved doing it. Perhaps I'll find a way to make it happen again in the new year. :) I was always so appreciative of your support of that happy endeavor of mine. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just absolutely wonderful! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is super cute, do you know how much I love that song. I sang that to all my kids when they were babies and crying to console them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaaw, so cute! That is one of my fav's! I use to be sung that all the time when I was a little girl!
    Darling card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet and love the little bug! TFS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...