Wednesday, September 14, 2011

C.A.T.S. August Swap & Blog Candy !

I just wanted to share what I got for my C.A.T.S (card and tag sway for August.  The theme was using "RIBBON" on your card..  My swap partner was Myra.  Thanks Myra this came out very pretty and love the goodies too!  Hugs my friend~  For deets in playing along hop on over to Joy's  it's alot of pure fun and I enjoy making good friends with all the blogger sister's out there...  So what are you waiting for I'm sure she still has openings yet, it's a three month commitment go check it out!

Next is a blog hop that I won over at Carrie's.  If you haven't been over to her blog go check her out she always has some fantastic projects going on.  Thanks my blogger friend... She is such a dear friend of mines too!  Luv my goodies Carrie!

I'm still crafting and will be back later for more posting...
Thanks for peeping in....
L.O.L and many hugs to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Nice to get rewards hey Shirl !
    The card and tag are lovely.....
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congratulations on your winning the candies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and tag from Myra and the goodies, too! Congrats on winning the blog candy! More fun things to play with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the swap you received and the blog candy too! you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at all those goodies! Can't wait to see what you come up with when you start "playing" with all your new "toys"!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...