Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Home on the Range!

Howdy everyone~
Today is Digital Tuesday click here for deets, that means it's Challenge #124 and the theme is "On The Farm".   Since I love doing digi images I figure why not give my cards a try, and of course I love animals too so this was perfect for me.  So here are two cards that I'm entering:
Home on the Range!

You're the Best!

Home on the Range: 
Digi Image - from stash file
Sentiment I did on my computer
Twine / boot pendant
DP - EP Paper Pads - Walk in the Park
Shinhan markers - Blue Grey BG5, BG1
Promarkers - Baby pink, Mango
MS markers - Chestnut, pomegranate,lemon,glade, persimmon,brick,putty
Stampin' up marker - jolie rose
Gems

You're the Best,
Digi Image - from stash file
Pattern paper from Target 8pack for $.99
Shinhan markers - Blue Grey BG5, BG1
MS markers - Chestnut, putty
Memento marker - Bahama Blue
Gems
Sentiment from Hero Arts

Thank you for stopping by!
Will be back with more posting..
Hugs to you all~

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful sheril. I love how u use different brand of markers! Been thinkin bout my next pen purchase since right now im using bic. Oh n copics skin tone only. Any suggestions?
    Anywho. Wonderful cards! Love the animals!

    Thank u for all ur wonderful comments...

    Lei lei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Shirl, That cardmaking is really something.....lovely cards
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this are great cards for the challenge! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards shirl.love your fab farm animals and the dog is brilliant.really great colours and desgins too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your animal cards Shirl! The rope and cowboy boot charm are genius on your Home on the Range card, perfect accents! The sentiment is too cute on the doggy card and your coloring is awesome! Hope your day is a dog gone great one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are too darn cute Shirl, LOVE the rope & boot accent ...Wonderful coloring of those little critters.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a dog lover and your super cute card reminded me how much I miss having one. Thanks for sharing your creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cards! I am really loving that tree paper, I think I have very similar ribbon! Great extra detail with the boot and twine! Cute pups!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Shirl! Luv the twine as rope and the cowboy boot! :) Clever and perfect. Good luck on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are gorgeous, fab designs and details, thanks so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday, Karenx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...