Monday, July 11, 2011

Thinking of You!

Here's three cards I worked on this morning,  the first card is my title "Thinking of You", this is a digi that I inked up with memento markers and my new shinhan twin markers ( a similarity to copic makers), stickles, ribbon and my new spellbinders shapeabilities ribbon banners.
My second card is a gate fold card, I enjoy doing this card because you can make it at any size and it still looks great, here I used my DP (fancy pants designs), oval scalloped punch, clear embossed the sentiment from hero arts collection, added butterfly stickers and dimensional stickers.

My last card is a digi image that I also inked up with copic and memento markers, added stickles, used my spellbinders (Fleur De Lis Rectangles).
Well that's all for now, I will be back later with another posting..
Until then, I thank you for stopping by and leaving me all your sweet comments.
Toodles for now!
Many hugs to all of you~

6 comments:

  1. How can you whip out 3 adorable cards when it takes me ALL day to make one. Wonderful work my friend.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. another awesome set of cards! love mulan! wish i could craft as much as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning cards shirl.gorgeous designs and images.i really love the striking colours on your 1st card :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirl,love all of them !
    how do you find time ?
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the geisha card. reminds me of mulan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! The first lady is very sophisticated, your tri-fold is so bright and cheerful, and the last has such pretty flowers!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...