Saturday, June 25, 2011

Triple Easel Card!

Well here is my trial and error attempt on this new triple easel card that I was inspired by Jenny of crazyforpaper.blogspot.com & sisterstamps.blogspot.com.  First of all big hugs to "JENNY" if you haven't been to their sites please hop on over and see what they have in stored, you will be amazed how talented this two sister's are... By the way thanks Jenny for the info on this easel card.
For my version  I went with the oriental I used my hero arts stamps on the images and the butterfly stamp and thanks for everything is from Anita's on sale at BFranklin stores added embellishes and used two buttons on the middle so that  it would stay still, also added stickles .  Images were inked up with copic and mementos markers.
It was really simple and fun to do, because this was the first I made, my DD came by and asked if she could have it to put it on her desk at her office... How could I refused not to give it to her, that means I would have to create another one ~ right!.  After looking at it, it does make a nice gift  to give to someone special as  a decor on their desk table etc...



BTW - this triple easel card does fit nicely in a long envelope...
Thanks for stopping in and hope you come back again...
Have a happy crafty weekend!
LOL to ya all ~ keep safe.

7 comments:

  1. See! I told you it was pretty easy! Glad you were able to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl! Love your triple easel card...it's really pretty with all the lanterns, butterfly, and that cute image your colored beautifully! Make more and share! Hope you are having a fund weekend!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation! I've peeped across your blog... you're so creative! Thanks for joining in our SNB DT call... good luck!
    Pauline (SNB DT)
    (great taste in blog templates too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you!! I just looked at the triple easel tutorial video and these are great cards! Yours is just so cute and pretty too! Where did you find the time for this when we were so busy!!!!! This is lovely, Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Shirl! Very cute. Now I have to check out the tutorial on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirl,
    You did it!!! It came out really nice. 'kay, I can't wait to see your next one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is creative, so pretty Shirl! I love your adorable images!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...